Red Planet remains committed to reading unsolicited and unrepresented submissions. We’d be really grateful if you could adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Due to the large volume of submissions received, we ask that ALL submissions are sent via this website. Unfortunately we won’t be able to consider scripts sent by any other means.
- All scripts must be sent as a single PDF document consisting of one page covering letter/intro and the first ten pages only of your script.
- We can only accept submissions made by residents of the UK or Eire.
- We cannot consider any scripts which have previously been submitted for the Red Planet prize.
- Submissions written by more than one person can be made, when completing the entry form you will be able to add multiple authors.
- We read all submissions but as there are a lot of scripts and not a lot of us, this takes time! Unfortunately we can’t respond to every submission individually, but the scripts that inspire us will be requested in full.
- We invite you to submit an entirely optional equal opportunities monitoring form alongside your application as part of our continuing commitment to representing diversity at all levels of production and development.
As always in development, similarities of subject matter occasionally occur! We also independently develop our own scripts and programme ideas and any similarity to a submitted script or other material is entirely coincidental.
The submission of a script does not grant Red Planet any right, title or interest in or to it.
Head of Development
Red Planet Pictures